It is good to introduce money to a game?



To begin games are very important for people, because is a nice experience that you live and you relax playing. So it is good to introduce money to a game? In my opinion I think yes if you like that game, because you don't put money in the first time you play, you have to see if do you like or things like that, for example: I play a game call Fortnite so in the first time I play I don't introduce money pass the time I started put money because I like a lot that game.


Phi Delta Kappan (2005) " Video Games and The Future of Learning"

America Psychological Association (2014) "The benefits of playing video games) 

Comentarios

  1. I like your opinion beacouse if the game is good you can say that you have enter money like in games of shooter,call of duty,fortnite, and csgo that have the boxes of guns, for me I have enter money in games beacouse the game is to cool for me. I like this blog

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with you, you have to enjoy a game and play it to see if is good idea to introduce money to a game, but, to do that, it has to be under parents authorization, because some times kids can introduce a high amount of their parents money and that is not good in my opinion.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I agree with you because when you like the game enough and want to have exclusive things is your decision to introduce money to games, on the other hand I think that a game that has a paytowin would not be good to put money into it because at some point it will become annoying.Good blog.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I don´t agree with you, because some parents don´t let us insert money that is one thing that you don´t place in your blog. But this is a good blog and good information for people who let them inserting money in games. Good blog

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think that when we introduce money to a game is a good idea if you want a thing that cost money you can do it, but if the game is very insurance you can do it, but if the game doesn´t is insurance my recomendation is that you don´t put oney in that game, so but if it is on a console like play station is very insurance. Sebastian Triana

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I am against to put money a game , because you loose money , you dont improve by wasting money , you still have same level.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Sorry bit I not agree with you because I think that with your force you could win something that you could pay, and we spend a lot of money in a game.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario